f6B / V3 - Perfect Eliminate
- 'Perfect Eliminate' is found at 3 Rocks on the Perfect Block.
- There are a number of lines on this boulder all around f4-f6
- Guidebook for this area: Roots - Forest Blocks
- For the location of this boulder (and any boulder featured on Bouldering.FYI), feel free to check out our free Forest of Dean Bouldering Maps and Topos page. On this page you will find links to the dedicated pages describing the different areas in the Forest & Wye Valley.
- Also, if you are enjoying this post, feel free to subscribe to the Bouldering.FYI YouTube channel, for the latest Forest of Dean Bouldering problems. Warning! Beta intensive!
Sit start using a good hold on the right arete, left hand left arete, feet on the face. Compress up and skip the 'good hold' for a nice flat hold higher up. Style it out from here and top out with ease. Fun!